In recent years, we’ve seen a number of high-end innovations trickle down from luxury to mass-market vehicles, ranging from huge touchscreens, digital instrument clusters, and Cooled gloveboxes. Ventilated front seats are another important feature that is becoming increasingly popular among purchasers and included in automobile equipment lists. Given India’s tropical environment, it will undoubtedly become one of the most desired automotive features in the next years. If you want a car with this function but don’t want to spend more than Rs 20 lakh, here are some options:
Table of Contents
Cars With Ventilated Front Seats
- This function is offered on the basic Verna and the Verna Turbo’s top-spec SX (O) trim.
- The SX(O) models of the sedan are priced between Rs 12 lakh and Rs 16 lakh.
- The Nexon received a new Kaziranga Edition lately, which included additional amenities like as ventilated front seats.
- This feature has also been included in the XZ+ P grade of the sub-4m SUV’s equipment list.
- The new Tata trims (both XZ+ P and Kaziranga Edition) are priced between Rs 11.6 lakh and Rs 14 lakh.
- The Volkswagen Taigun, like the Skoda Kushaq, features ventilated front seats.
- This function, however, is only available on the Dynamic Line’s top-of-the-line Topline trim; it is not accessible on the Performance Line.
- The Topline models have priced between Rs 14 lakh and Rs 16 lakh.
- The Slavia, another compact car on the list, will get ventilated front seats as well.
- Which variations will gain this functionality is unknown. However, based on the Kushaq’s variations, the Slavia’s top-of-the-line Style trim should win.
- The pricing range for the relevant versions is estimated to be between Rs 14 lakh and Rs 17 lakh.
- This function is only available on the Kushaq’s top-of-the-line Style trim.
- The Kushaq’s Style versions are priced between Rs 14 lakh and Rs 18 lakh at Skoda.
- The diesel-powered HTX+ variation (in the HT Line) and all GT Line models come with ventilated front seats.
- The GT Line version of the Kia Seltos has priced between Rs 15 lakh and Rs 18 lakh.
- The Carens, Kia’s newest MPV, was released in February 2022.
- In the top-spec Luxury Plus trim, ventilated seats are included in the long list of equipment.
- The Luxury Plus models of the Carens are priced between Rs 16.5 lakh and Rs 18 lakh.
- This functionality has been present in the Creta since the first generation model.
- Only the top-spec SX (O) model of the second-generation Creta has ventilated front seats.
- The Creta SX (O) is priced between Rs 16 lakh and Rs 18 lakh.
- The Harrier, like the Nexon, has a new Kaziranga Edition with new amenities including ventilated front seats.
- This function is currently available on the basic SUV’s top-spec XZ+ model.
- The XZ+ and Kaziranga Edition models have priced at Rs 20 lakh and Rs 22 lakh, respectively.
- In 2021, the MG Hector received a small update that included some new amenities like as front seat ventilation.
- However, it is only available on the Sharp trim level.
- The relevant versions are priced between Rs 17 lakh and Rs 20 lakh by MG.
MG Hector Plus
- The MG Hector Plus is another three-row SUV with ventilated front seats.
- Surprisingly, this option is only available on the top-spec 6-seater Sharp trim (and not the 7-seater variants).
- The 6-seater Hector Plus Sharp is priced between Rs 18 lakh and Rs 20 lakh by MG.
- This function is only available on the Alcazar’s top-spec Signature trim.
- Signature models of the three-row SUV range in price from Rs 18 lakh to Rs 21 lakh.
- The Signature just received the option of seven seats (O)
- Tata announced a limited-edition Gold Edition of the Safari in September 2021, with visual changes and technical features like as front seat ventilation.
- This comfort and convenience option is now available on the SUV’s Kaziranga Edition and top-spec XZ+ trims.
- The Safari Gold Edition is the only model on the list that allows you to combine this function with the second-row seats (a first in its segment).
- These Safari trims are priced between Rs 21 lakh and Rs 23 lakh by Tata.